TVE Trusted Multilevel Computing Solution
Simultaneous View of Multiple Security Levels on a Single Computer
TVE is a multilevel computing solution that allows users to simultaneously view and access multiple security levels, operating systems and domains from a single computer, eliminating the need for multiple computers. TVE is easy to use, manage and deploy into your network. An ideal desktop consolidation system, TVE provides significant cost savings associated with IT equipment, network infrastructure, labor, space, weight and power improving operational and environmental efficiencies.
Trusted Data Separation
TVE creates Virtual Machines (VMs) within a single computer with industry leading VMware® virtualization technology. Each VM can run different operating systems and security levels in separate windows on a shared computer and monitor. These windows can be viewed separately or simultaneously. TVE is proven secure through extensive evaluation, certification, and accreditation efforts (DoD and IC Certified) and is UCDMO baseline listed.
- Operating Systems
- Customer Support
- Literature and Pricing
Features at a Glance
- Simultaneously view and access multiple security levels, operating systems, and domains from a single computer
- UCDMO Cross Domain Baseline listed
- TSABI & SABI certified and accredited
- Integrated High Assurance Platform® (HAP) technology
- Decreased total cost of ownership via computing platform and network consolidation
- Available on Dell® and HP® computing platforms
- Easy to use, manage and integrate into existing systems
- Decreased Size, Weight and Power (SWaP)
- Central management of small and large TVE-enabled networks
- Low-risk threat environments
- Trusted users
- Unclassified through Secret
- Secret through Top Secret/SCI
Operating Systems Supported
Supports several installed secure virtual machines (subject to processor speed and installed RAM), including:
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 4 (32-bit/64-bit), Linux® 5 (32-bit/64 bit)
- Solaris™ 10*
- Windows® 2000*
- Windows® XP (32-bit/ 64-bit)
- Windows® Vista (32-bit/64-bit); SP1 (32-bit/64-bit); SP2 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit); SP1 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit)*
- Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)*
- Windows® Server 2008 R2 (32-bit/64-bit)*
* To be validated
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With over 76,000 deployed NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdc4s.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail.
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires.
- Depot Status — Track your encryptor through the depot.
- Order Status — Track the status of your orders.
- Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day/7 days a week:
410-850-4893 / 877-230-0236
- Download the Public Key here
High Assurance Platform is a registered trademark of the National Security Agency. Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All other product and service names are the property of their respective owners.