TACLANE®-GigE (KG-175A) Network Encryptor
HAIPE® IS Secure Communications at 2 Gb/s Aggregate
TACLANE®-GigE (KG-175A) End of Production Announcement
General Dynamics is announcing the end of production of the TACLANE-GigE Encryptor (KG-175A). General Dynamics will continue to provide technical Help Desk support and honor all active warranty and maintenance agreements. General Dynamics will continue to offer extended maintenance contracts to cover the TACLANE-GigE Encryptors out through Feb. 1, 2016, and Flat Fee Fixes while supplies last. The latest approved software version for TACLANE-GigE is 3.5v5. To request a copy of the latest software please visit www.gdc4s.com/infosecsupport.
We recommend the TACLANE-1G Encryptor (KG-175G) for your Gigabit Ethernet encryption needs. The TACLANE-1G provides 2 Gb/s encryption throughput in a smaller, lighter, more power efficient and ruggedized form factor. TACLANE-1G is NSA-certified to protected information classified Top Secret SCI and below. Optional features for the TACLANE-1G include agile VLAN and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI). For more information please contact our INFOSEC team at 888-897-3148; Infosec@gdc4s.com or visit the TACLANE-1G webpage.
- Customer Support
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With over 76,000 deployed NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day/7 days a week:
410-850-4893 / 877-230-0236
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdc4s.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail.
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires.
- Depot Status — Track your encryptor through the depot.
- Order Status — Track the status of your orders.
- TACLANE-Micro Trade-In Program — Enter the units to be returned as part of the program and print out your packing slips and shipping instructions.
- Software Requests — Request Software Upgrades for your TACLANE encryptors, GEM Patches and GEM Lite Software.
TACLANE® Encryptor Training
The TACLANE encryptor Operator Training course is a hands-on, four day course offered in both our Scottsdale, Ariz., and Linthicum, Md., facilities. The course combines classroom presentations and hands-on-exercises designed to teach you how to install, configure and maintain the TACLANE-Micro (KG-175D) and TACLANE-GigE (KG-175A) encryptors in a practical operational environment. The course also includes a compete module of training on the IP version of our GEM X encryptor manager. For more information please visit our TACLANE training homepage.
The TACLANE Course Includes:
- System overview
- Getting to know TACLANE and its operating environment
- TACLANE configuration data
- Display of TACLANE data
- Key management
- Securing calls
- Security administration
- TACLANE management functions
- Maintenance and installation
- Error scenarios and fault conditions
- Managing multiple TACLANE encryptors in an IP network environment using GEM X
ISO 9001 Registered
TACLANE is a registered trademark of General Dynamics. HAIPE is a registered trademark of the National Security Agency.
The Type 1 encryption provided by the TACLANE is part of the Department of Defense Defense in Depth strategy. Type 1 encryption is only one portion of the overall defense in depth. A comprehensive network Information Assurance strategy involving Defense in Depth is required to ensure secure and reliable protection for sensitive and classified information. General Dynamics is not responsible for ensuring the security of customer networks. A customer is responsible for evaluating his/her own network security requirements and is solely responsible for ensuring the security of his/her networks.