TACLANE®-1G (KG-175G) Encryptor
Protect Your Investment With Our New Trade-In Program
Current TACLANE users can now receive $5,000 toward a new encryptor with our "Trade-in" program. For a limited time, customers can upgrade to the latest technology and feature offerings or increase bandwidth by trading in their current TACLANE encryptor for a TACLANE-1G.
For more information on the TACLANE Trade-in program, please contact the INFOSEC team at email@example.com, 888-897-3148 or 781-455-2800.
Networks today carry more traffic, are connected to more devices and are under siege from Cyber attacks more than even before. In response to these evolving cyber security threats, the TACLANE-1G (KG-175G) is a low-profile, 1 Gb/s Cyber-Defense-capable network encryptor. The TACLANE-1G is ruggedized for both tactical and strategic environments and NSA certified to protect information classified Top Secret SCI and below.
Sign up to receive the latest product updates and notifications.
- Customer Support
- Literature and Pricing
Features at a Glance
- Cyber-Defense-capable network encryption
- NSA certified to protect information classified Top Secret and below
- Increased processing speeds from the core to the edge of your network
- Agile VLAN and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) options available
- Simultaneous HAIPE®/IPMEIR
- Low size, weight and power (SWaP)
- 2 Gb/s aggregate throughput
- Ruggedized for both tactical and strategic environments
- Interoperable with all HAIPE versions
- GEM X™ remote management
- Trade-in program available (see “Literature and Pricing” tab)
Optional Feature Enhancements
- Agile VLAN/Layer 2 Passthrough - Enables use of HAIPE security features on Layer 2 VLAN / Non-IP Ethernet traffic while simultaneously supporting standard HAIPE encryption of IP traffic. Benefits include:
- Elimination of GRE tunnels
- Bandwidth efficiency
- Load balancing
- TACLANE Trusted Sensor (TTS) Software - As cyber attacks become more sophisticated and frequent, additional security services are required to protect and defend networks and information. The TACLANE Trusted Sensor Software provides this additional security by adding intrusion detection and intrusion prevention capabilities to the TACLANE encryptor. With this new software, all IP packets are inspected for malicious data using Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and alerts are generated upon signature match. In addition to inspection, the TACLANE Trusted Sensor Software provides netflow and traffic pattern statistics. These additional features aid network administrators in understanding the overall health of the system, enables them to fine tune their filtering and reaction to attacks, as well as provides greater Defense-in-Depth in a cost effective manner. TACLANE encryptors enabled with TACLANE Trusted Sensor Software can be used as a HAIPE® encryptor with sensing or in a "sensor only" mode. A key benefit of adding sensing capabilities to the TACLANE is that rule sets - both open source and government classified - can be utilized. TACLANE Trusted Sensor Software is NSA approved, and available for purchase today for the TACLANE-1G.
- 1.71" (1U) H x 8.6" W x 12.5" D
- 19" Rack Mountable, 2 Across, 1U
- < 8 lbs
- 40 Watts
- 2 Gb/s IP Throughput (Aggregate)
- Supports Jumbo Packets
- Supports 4096, duplex SAs
- Supports 16,000, Remote Networks/Hosts
- -40°C to +52°C
- -40°C to +71°C
- 95% RH, Non-condensing, +30°C to +60°C
- 20g shock, 11ms
- Transportation Vibration
- General Vibration, Category 4
- Storage/transit: 1,500 ft. below sea level to 60,000 ft. above sea level
- Operational: 1,500 ft. below sea level to 50,000 ft. above sea level
- 20 mph winds
- 40 mph winds
- Drip, Flow Rate 280 liters/meter²/hour
- In accordance with NSTISSAM TEMPEST/1-92 Level 1
- 250,000 Hrs Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- PT and CT Data Ports:
- 10/100/1000 Base-T (RJ-45)
- 1000 Base-SX (LC) Standard KG-175GM (Multi-Mode optics)
- 1000 Base-LX (LC) Optional KG-175GS (Single Mode optics, Intermediate Range)
- 10/100 Base-T (RJ-45)
- HAIPE v4.1.1
- Crypto Modernization Compliant
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With over 76,000 deployed NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day/7 days a week:
410-850-4893 / 877-230-0236
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdc4s.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail.
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires.
- Depot Status — Track your encryptor through the depot.
- Order Status — Track the status of your orders.
- TACLANE-Micro Trade-In Program — Enter the units to be returned as part of the program and print out your packing slips and shipping instructions.
- Software Requests — Request Software Upgrades for your TACLANE encryptors, GEM Patches and GEM Lite Software.
New Trade-In Program
The trade-in program allows users to trade-in their TACLANE-Classic (KG-175), TACLANE-E100, TACLANE-Mini (KG-175B), TACLANE-Micro (KG-175D), and Sectéra INE, as well as competitive 100 Mb offerings, for a new TACLANE-1G at a $5,000 discount. Please see the price list above for more information.
TACLANE® Encryptor Training
The TACLANE encryptor Operator Training course is a four-day course offered in both our Scottsdale, AZ and Linthicum, MD facilities. The course combines classroom presentations and hands-on-exercises designed to teach you how to install, configure and maintain the TACLANE-Micro (KG-175D) and TACLANE-1G (KG-175G) encryptors in a practical operational environment. The course also includes a complete module of training on the IP version of our GEM X™ encryptor manager. Students who pass the short written and practical exam at the end of the course will receive a certificate. For more information please visit our TACLANE training homepage.
The TACLANE Course Includes:
- System overview
- Getting to know TACLANE and its operating environment
- TACLANE configuration data
- Display of TACLANE data
- Key management
- Securing calls
- Security administration
- TACLANE management functions
- Maintenance and installation
- Error scenarios and fault conditions
- Managing multiple TACLANE encryptors in an IP network environment using GEM X
TACLANE is a registered trademark of General Dynamics. HAIPE is a registered trademark of the National Security Agency.
The Type 1 encryption provided by the TACLANE is part of the Department of Defense Defense in Depth strategy. Type 1 encryption is only one portion of the overall defense in depth. A comprehensive network Information Assurance strategy involving Defense in Depth is required to ensure secure and reliable protection for sensitive and classified information. General Dynamics is not responsible for ensuring the security of customer networks. A customer is responsible for evaluating his/her own network security requirements and is solely responsible for ensuring the security of his/her networks.
- TACLANE®-Micro (KG-175D) Network Encryptor
- TACLANE®-C100 Non-CCI Suite B Encryptor
- GEM X™ Universal Remote Encryptor Manager
- TACLANE®-10G Encryptor (KG-175X)
- TACLANE® Encryptor Training
- TACLANE®-GigE (KG-175A) Network Encryptor
- Generic Discovery Server (GDS)
- KG-530 High Speed SONET Encryptor
- Secure Product Training
- TACLANE® Trusted Sensor Software