TACLANE®-1G (KG-175G) Encryptor
The first Cyber Defense-Capable HAIPE® at Gigabit Speeds
Protect Your Investment With Our New TACLANE-GigE Trade-In Program
TACLANE-GigE (KG-175A) users can now receive $5000 toward a new encryptor with our "Trade-in" or "Trade-up" program. For a limited time, customers can upgrade to the latest technology and feature offerings by trading in GigEs for a TACLANE-1G, or trade-up and gain speed with the new TACLANE-10G.
For more information on the TACLANE Trade-in or Trade-up program, please contact the INFOSEC team at email@example.com, 781-455-2800.
Networks today carry more traffic, are connected to more devices and are under siege from Cyber attacks more than even before. In response to these evolving cyber security threats, the TACLANE-1G (KG-175G) is a low-profile, 1 Gb/s Cyber-Defense-capable network encryptor. The TACLANE-1G is ruggedized for both tactical and strategic environments and NSA certified to protect information classified Top Secret SCI and below.
- Customer Support
- Literature and Pricing
Features at a Glance
- Cyber-Defense-capable network encryption
- NSA certified to protect information classified Top Secret and below
- Increased processing speeds from the core to the edge of your network
- Agile VLAN and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) options available
- Simultaneous HAIPE®/IPMEIR
- Low size, weight and power (SWaP)
- 2 Gb/s aggregate throughput
- Ruggedized for both tactical and strategic environments
- Interoperable with all HAIPE versions
- GEM X™ remote management
- Trade-in program available (see “Literature and Pricing” tab)
Optional Feature Enhancements
- TACLANE Layer 2 VLAN Encryption - Enables use of HAIPE security features on Layer 2 VLAN / Non-IP Ethernet traffic while simultaneously supporting standard HAIPE encryption of IP traffic. Benefits include:
- Elimination of GRE tunnels
- Bandwidth efficiency
- Load balancing
- Trusted Sensor Software - The new Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) in-line sensing capability enables networks to filter for malicious data within the traffic. This in-depth inspection aids network administrators in understanding the overall health of the system. Trusted cyber sensing provides greater Defense-in-Depth and gives administrators the ability to fine tune their network filtering based on either open standard or Government classified rule sets and to issue Type 1 encrypted alerts to monitor any network point.
- 1.71" (1U) H x 8.6" W x 12.5" D
- 19" Rack Mountable, 2 Across, 1U
- < 8 lbs
- 40 Watts
- 2 Gb/s IP Throughput (Aggregate)
- Supports Jumbo Packets
- Supports 4096, duplex SAs
- Supports 16,000, Remote Networks/Hosts
- -40°C to +52°C
- -40°C to +71°C
- 95% RH, Non-condensing, +30°C to +60°C
- 20g shock, 11ms
- Transportation Vibration
- General Vibration, Category 4
- Storage/transit: 1,500 ft. below sea level to 60,000 ft. above sea level
- Operational: 1,500 ft. below sea level to 50,000 ft. above sea level
- 20 mph winds
- 40 mph winds
- Drip, Flow Rate 280 liters/meter²/hour
- In accordance with NSTISSAM TEMPEST/1-92 Level 1
- 250,000 Hrs Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- PT and CT Data Ports:
- 10/100/1000 Base-T (RJ-45)
- 1000 Base-SX (LC)
- Build option for 1000
- Base-LX (175GS)
- 10/100 Base-T (RJ-45)
- HAIPE v4.1.1
- Crypto Modernization Compliant
- Standard KG-175GM (multimode optics)
- Optional KG-175GS (Intermediate range single mode optics)
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With over 76,000 deployed NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day/7 days a week:
410-850-4893 / 877-230-0236
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdc4s.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail.
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires.
- Depot Status — Track your encryptor through the depot.
- Order Status — Track the status of your orders.
- TACLANE-Micro Trade-In Program — Enter the units to be returned as part of the program and print out your packing slips and shipping instructions.
- Software Requests — Request Software Upgrades for your TACLANE encryptors, GEM Patches and GEM Lite Software.
New Trade-In Program
The trade-in program allows users to trade-in their TACLANE-Classic (KG-175), TACLANE-E100, TACLANE-Mini (KG-175B), TACLANE-Micro (KG-175D), and Sectéra INE, as well as competitive 100 Mb offerings, for a new TACLANE-1G at a $5,000 discount. Please see the price list above for more information.
TACLANE is a registered trademark of General Dynamics. HAIPE is a registered trademark of the National Security Agency.
The Type 1 encryption provided by the TACLANE is part of the Department of Defense Defense in Depth strategy. Type 1 encryption is only one portion of the overall defense in depth. A comprehensive network Information Assurance strategy involving Defense in Depth is required to ensure secure and reliable protection for sensitive and classified information. General Dynamics is not responsible for ensuring the security of customer networks. A customer is responsible for evaluating his/her own network security requirements and is solely responsible for ensuring the security of his/her networks.
- TACLANE®-Micro (KG-175D) Network Encryptor
- TACLANE®-C100 Non-CCI Suite B Encryptor
- GEM X™ Universal Remote Encryptor Manager
- TACLANE®-10G Encryptor (KG-175X)*
- TACLANE® Encryptor Training
- TACLANE®-MultiBook™ Secure Laptop
- TACLANE®-GigE (KG-175A) Network Encryptor
- Generic Discovery Server (GDS)
- KG-530 High Speed SONET Encryptor
- Secure Product Training