ProtecD@R® Family of Data-at-Rest Encryptors
Data-at-Rest Encryption for Direct-Attached and Networked Storage
Data-at-Rest is Data-at-Risk. What would happen if your classified data got into the wrong hands? The ProtecD@R family of data-at-rest encryptors provides confidence that your stored information is protected if your hard drive is lost or stolen. The ProtecD@R family includes solutions for both networked and direct-attached storage, and can support multiple applications including:
- Mobile and personal computer users
- Fixed users in high risk locations
- Vehicle embedment
- Mobile or unmanned environments
Features at a Glance
- Data Protection From Compromise During Overrun or Loss of Platform
- Cryptographic Key Erasure Quickly Renders Stored Data Unreadable
- Transparent Data Encryption Without Impacting Performance
- Simplified Transport/Shipping/Archiving of Encrypted Drives
The ProtecD@R family includes:
ProtecD@R is a registered trademark of General Dynamics.
- ProtecD@R® Embedded Encryptor (DaR-400E)
Developed for tactical environments, the new ProtecD@R® Embedded Data-at-Rest (DAR) Encryptor protects stored information classified Secret and below — ideal for ruggedized VITA applications and unattended operational environments such as a tactical vehicle or UAV.
- ProtecD@R® High Speed Encryptor (KG-540A)
Protects the data stored on InfiniBand-based storage networks for airborne applications.
- ProtecD@R® High Speed Encryptor (KG-540B)
Protects the data stored on InfiniBand-based storage networks for ground applications.
- ProtecD@R® Network Encryptor (KG-202)
Protects the Data-at-Rest (DAR) stored on your storage network and supports both fixed and removable media. Ruggedized for tactical environments, ProtecD@R Network is embedded in a VITA chassis and enables multiple security levels to be stored in a single storage array, reducing your total cost of ownership.
- ProtecD@R® PC Data-at-Rest Encryptor (DaR-400)
Developed to secure data stored on your computer’s hard drive, ProtecD@R® PC offers users a single unit that can be installed in a desktop computer or attached to a laptop to protect information classified Secret and below.