ATC CM-300/350 Series VHF/UHF Transmitter/Receiver
ATC Rackmount and Receiver Systems
Air Traffic Control (ATC) radios need to keep pace with the demanding volume of air traffic. Knowing that your ATC radios can perform well in a high stress environment helps to make your job a little less stressful.
Winner of FAA’s NEXCOM Segment 2 — The CM-300/350 (V2) VHF/UHF radios will be the first radios deployed in the NAS to support VoIP global standards. A standardized radio means you have less costs and more flexibility with your radio equipment.
Remote maintenance and monitoring lets you support an almost unlimited number of radios from one location.
Your radios will work for a very long time. The CM-300 Series radios boast unprecedented Mean-Time-Between-Failure (MTBF) rates, meaning you won’t have to worry about the radio breaking down.
- FAA NEXCOM
Segment 2 Radios
CM-300/350 (V2) VHF/UHF Software Defined Radios
- IP-based for network connectivity: VOIP, SNMP management, Ethernet
- ETSI standard compliance for international deployments
- Advanced multi-mode capabilities
- Superior performance in congested co-site environments
- Built upon the highly reliable CM Series platform
- Front panel keypad/display facilitates setup and maintenance
- NAS certification currently in progress
CM-300/350 UHF Radios
- Provides multi-configuration capabilities to accommodate fixed remote requirements
- Fixed or remote field configurable internal cavity filter with the option of using an external filter or no filter for frequency agility, if desired
- Remote control, monitoring, and maintenance by means of a Maintenance Data Terminal (MDT) using interface software installed on a standard laptop computer
- Requires no buffer fan for both 10- and 50-watt applications
- NEXCOM UHF and SPAWAR contracts
CM-300/350 VHF Radios
- 25kHz AM and 8.33kHZ freq. channel spacing
- 100% usable channels
- Passively cooled transmitter; no fan required
- Demonstrated greater than 400,000 hours fielded Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- ACARS, Mode 2 — call for details
“VoIP for Air to Ground Communications in Air Traffic Management — It’s Here!”
Launch video (8:24)
- ATC Radio Introduction
- Description and Specifications
- Limited Maintenance
For full syllabus details, please download the CM-300 Radio Training Content Outline.
NOTE: The CM-300 Series replaces the CM-200/CM-400 product line.